Data Briefing – Tuesday 12th November
The “Value Exchange” – putting customers at the heart of your data strategy, innovation & compliance
For top tips and actionable takeaways come along to our next morning briefing to get a valuable update on the data driven landscape.
The briefing is hosted by one of the country’s leading privacy lawyers, Robert Bond of Bristows LLP and takes place his offices in Central London, near Blackfriar’s Bridge.
Our line-up of industry insiders will be focusing on;
- How to create a data strategy with a customer focused value exchange
- How data innovation can contribute to the delivery of a great value exchange
- Doing the right thing! Ensuring your customers’ data protection rights are respected & retaining their trust
- Robert Bond, partner at Bristows LLP & DPN Chairman
- Andrew McMurtrie, Group Head of Data at Green Flag/Direct Line
- Julia Porter, Senior Associate at the data protection consultancy, Opt-4
- Samir Sharma, CEO of datazuum