What we know and what we don’t know…
The General Data Protection Regulation is now written into law and implementation in May 2018 is fast approaching, but there are still some key areas for marketers where guidance is needed. Meanwhile, the ePrivacy Regulation – which affects all types of electronic messaging and cookie use – is progressing through the European law-making machine.
Is your business prepared? Find out how to be ready for the tough new regime which will impact on marketers’ use of personal data.
Join Rosemary Smith, Director of data protection and permission marketing consultancy Opt-4, for an overview of both Regulations focusing on the important changes for marketers and how to prepare for the known and the unknown.
You will learn
- What consent looks like under GDPR
- Are there alternatives to consent?
- How profiling will be affected
- What the database will have to record
- How the ePrivacy Regulation changes email consent
- Will consent be required for cookies?
- What about social messaging?
- Is B2B marketing in scope?
This workshop is part of the MINT Global event held in Amsterdam on 3-4 April
€289.00 per delegate. Special Package price to attend workshop, kick-off party and full access pass to MINT Global on 4 April – €775.00