On board the historic HQS Wellington
in Central London
5th September 2019
Come along for a late afternoon of lively debate in which expert guests from the world of data protection and privacy will take your questions. Followed by drinks on the ship’s Quarter Deck overlooking London’s most famous landmarks.
Our PRIVACY QUESTION TIME host is Robert Bond, one of the country’s leading privacy lawyers from Bristows LLP.
Robert will be joined by a great line-up of panelists:
- Sarah Blacker, Director of Information Governance & Group DPO, Royal Mail
- Peter Farrell, Global Privacy Director, Unilever
- Fedelma Good, Director of Data Protection Strategy, Legal & Compliance Services, PwC United Kingdom
- Julia Porter, Senior Associate, Opt-4, formerly DMA Chair & Director Consumer Revenues, Guardian News & Media.
The event is free to attend, but we would ask you to kindly make a donation of £25.00 (or more) to Marie Curie in memory of Rosemary Smith.
- 3pm – Registration and Networking
- 4pm – Welcome from Jenny Moseley, DPN Co-Founder & Opt-4 Director
- Data Protection News Round Up
- PRIVACY QUESTION TIME
- 6pm Drinks on the Quarter Deck & group tours of the ship
This is a private event so please use the password privacydpn when registering