WELCOME TO PERMISSION MAX
A UNIQUE RESEARCH TOOL DEVELOPED BY OPT-4 AND DQM GRC
WHAT IS PERMISSION MAX?
Permission to market to your customers is not only a legal necessity but also a commercial imperative. If you are experiencing low consent rates at sign up, your data collection wording is not doing the job. Permission Max allows you to test variations so that you can optimise permission rates. All existing data collection statements tested benefit from a compliance review by data protection specialists Opt-4. We will also provide new wording designed to optimise consent and reflect your brand’s tone of voice.
Our online research panel will provide essential feedback on whether your wording hits the mark and demonstrates clear and compelling reasons to share data. The panel can predict opt-in rates for your brand and engagement by channel. Pre-profiling of the panel to match your existing customer base allows surveys to be finely targeted.
Uniquely, Permission Max also allows you to validate results by using our virtual focus groups to add qualitative commentary from your brand’s advocates. Our expert panel curated by DQM will be your “critical friend” commenting on positive and negative aspects of proposed wording and answering your bespoke questions. Finally, we can get reactions to different creative treatments – including icons – by reproducing the look and feel of your privacy notices also for review by the expert panel.
WHY USE PERMISSION MAX?
• Closely replicates live testing by incorporating your brand and profile
• Clear reporting and panel feedback
• Benchmarks consent by channel and type
• Unique qualitative results from live expert panel
• Tests existing wording against bespoke copy from our permission experts
• Provides feedback on creative execution and user experience
• Provides actionable results
• Improves permission rates and revenue potential
• Ensures wording is compliant and future proofed
• Captures sentiment and gauges empathy
Call us now on 0208 434 3596 to hear more or contact info@Opt-4.co.uk